Allied Coatings ensures your building is able to control moisture through its exterior with caulking. We’ve helped residential and commercial buildings alike secure walls, foundations, and roofs.
The benefits of using caulking include:
- Energy efficiency as caulking reduces energy bills through sealing all gaps for heat escaping or cold entering a home
- Sealing all gaps on surfaces to ensure watertight and air-tight material
- Blocking spaces and loopholes through which insects can invade a building
- Versatility because you can use caulking on a variety of surfaces
- Preventing mold and mildew from proliferating through substances and walls
- Easy removal
- Improving the value of a home or property with air and watertight exterior structure
- Caulking is available in non-toxic material
We help you choose the right caulking or sealant so you can save on utility bills, repairs, and make a long-term investment in your property. Get a free estimate today.
If you’re a commercial contractor managing one or multiple buildings, we are your partner to service every flooring need at a price that fits your budget.
And if you’re looking for residential work to create your ideal property, we’re here to help you select and install the right flooring that will serve you for years to come.
Why Work With Allied Coatings?
With over 40 years of combined experience, Allied Coatings has served thousands of residential and commercial customers across
- San Diego County
- Orange County
- Los Angeles County
Allied Coatings is Southern California’s leader in professional flooring installations for both commercial and residential projects. Whether you’re building an apartment complex, remodeling a storefront, or resurfacing your pool deck, we’re dedicated to making your vision a reality.
Our experts professionally install systems that consist of high-performance acrylic admixtures, a proprietary blend of cement and aggregates, specialty stains, durable sealers, and commercial grade epoxies.
We bring your flooring projects to life.