Opt for polished concrete if you want to refine the look of your existing concrete and have little maintenance. Concrete polishing can give your floors a visually pleasing look in a variety of finishes, colors, and designs and can be used in multiple settings including warehouses, retail stores, hospitality venues, office buildings, auto showrooms, and residential spaces.
The benefits of choosing concrete polishing include:
- Low maintenance. Polished concrete requires minimal cleaning, does not need waxing or coatings, and does not harbor allergens. Over time, you will save money and time on maintaining your floors with polished concrete.
- Long life. Concrete polishing resists certain staining, marks, and foot traffic, and it retains its look so your floors hold up against the test of time. You will not have to worry about replacements, either.
- Cost savings. With a polished concrete solution that uses the slab on grade as the finished floor surface, you no longer need to furnish your floor with coverings or other materials.
- Better for the environment. Because of the ease of cleaning and maintenance, polished concrete floors do not require using hazardous materials such as adhesives or cleaners that are harmful to the environment.
- Moisture resistance. You do not have to worry about issues that arise with flooding because polished concrete creates a breathable floor solution and counters moisture transmission problems.
Allied Coatings helps you figure out what your flooring needs are and which concrete polishing method will be best for you. We’re here to be your guide for your flooring and coating needs for business or home. Get a free estimate today.
If you’re a commercial contractor managing one or multiple buildings, we are your partner to service every flooring need at a price that fits your budget.
And if you’re looking for residential work to create your ideal property, we’re here to help you select and install the right flooring that will serve you for years to come.
Why Work With Allied Coatings?
With over 40 years of combined experience, Allied Coatings has served thousands of residential and commercial customers across
- San Diego County
- Orange County
- Los Angeles County
Allied Coatings is Southern California’s leader in professional flooring installations for both commercial and residential projects. Whether you’re building an apartment complex, remodeling a storefront, or resurfacing your pool deck, we’re dedicated to making your vision a reality.
Our experts professionally install systems that consist of high-performance acrylic admixtures, a proprietary blend of cement and aggregates, specialty stains, durable sealers, and commercial grade epoxies.
We bring your flooring projects to life.